Keeping Mum-preneurs Connected - Competition Terms
1. The Promoter is: NappyLuxe (ABN 53 650 656 447) of registered office address: U 2, 31 BLACK ST, MILTON QLD 4064.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must subscribe using their name and email address via the QR code displayed at the NappyLuxe stall at the Keeping Mum-preneurs Connected event.
4. Closing date for entry will be 2pm (AEST) Tuesday 2nd August 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The prize available is 1 x $50 NappyLuxe voucher to be redeemed against any in-stock products on nappyluxe.com.au. The voucher is valid for 6 months until 2/2/2023 and must be redeemed before this date.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Stock is subject to availability.
9. Winner will be drawn at random at U 2, 31 BLACK ST, MILTON QLD 4064 on Tuesday 2nd August 2022.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 1 week of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not redeem their voucher by 2/2/2023, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner of their unique voucher code, it is the responsibility of the winner not to share the unique code with anyone else as it can only be redeemed once.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be published on our social media.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.