Cloth Nappy Help [FREE 30-Minute Session]
Are you a new parent looking for cloth nappy help? Want to make the switch from disposable to cloth nappies? Maybe you are an existing cloth nappy user who needs some extra guidance on washing or perfecting your fit. Whatever help you need, you've come to the right place.
Our FREE one-on-one online consultations are designed for cloth nappy users based in Australia or New Zealand and provide expert advice to provide you with the cloth nappy help you need.
Here's what we cover in the 30-minute sessions:
- Cloth Nappy Preparation: We'll guide you through the essentials of getting your cloth nappies ready for use. This includes sizing the nappies for your baby's size, shape and weight.
- Perfecting Your Fit: Let us show you the correct way to fit cloth nappies for optimum comfort, effectiveness, and prevention of leaks. Top tip: if you are a customer of NappyLuxe, we recommend waiting until your order arrives to schedule the session, enabling you to have the products in front of you. You may then choose to fit the nappy on your baby before or during the session to ensure you're on the right track.
- Storing Used Nappies: Discover the right (and wrong) ways to store used nappies to avoid smells and stains. During the session, our expert can hold up and demonstrate example baskets that we recommend.
- Washing and Maintenance: Learn how to properly wash and clean your cloth nappies, ensuring they smell great and last for years. Our expert can recommend what washing detergent to use, or we can discuss your preferred detergent and what dosage is recommended for washing nappies.
- Drying Techniques: We'll share efficient and easy methods for drying your nappy inserts and covers. If you don't own a dryer, we can share tips for speeding up the drying process.
- Night Nappy Setup: Learn how to build the absorbency your baby needs to last 12 hours overnight and avoid leaks.
- Common Pitfalls: We'll make you aware of common mistakes new cloth nappy users often make and how to avoid them.
- Open Q/A: Our expert will address any lingering questions or concerns you may have.
How do I book a session?
Reserving your seat is easy, simply order online and checkout as you would do with any other product. No payment is required and the sessions are completely free. Order here.
What time of day are the sessions?
Session times are very flexible and can be during the day or in the evening. One of our team will reach out to see what works for you.
How do I join online?
A link to join via zoom will be supplied ahead of your call.
Can I get a recording of the session?
If you would like your session recorded, please let us know before your session starts and we will share a link to the recording after the session ends.
Will notes from the session be sent to me after?
Yes, we will send you a PDF guide that summarises everything discussed during the session.
Do you offer in person workshops?
We do offer in-person workshops in the Brisbane area. Follow us on social media to keep up to date with local events.
Meet the Author
Natalie, Founder of NappyLuxe, is an eco-conscious mother and entrepreneur who discovered the benefits of cloth nappies for her family and the environment. With a mission to create the ultimate cloth nappy, she spent years researching and testing various designs before launching NappyLuxe - a range of high-quality, easy-to-use, and ultra-absorbent cloth nappies. Natalie is a member of the Australian Nappy Association, that aims to grow cloth nappy usage across Australia. She is passionate about sharing her experience and expertise, helping parents make informed decisions and embark on their own sustainable parenting journey.